Through educating ourselves about end-of-life choices we can ensure that we are better prepared to discuss end-of-life priorities, support loved ones, and make informed decisions for ourselves and loved ones. Utilizing research, training, discussions, and direct research we will help you navigate and troubleshoot the currently fragmented end-of-life health care environment.
- Educate yourself about the different key treatments and resources for end-of-life care.
- Start conversations with loved ones about end-of-life wishes and care.
- Understand the benefits of palliative care and hospice care and know when to ask for them.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with doctors, nurses, and other medical staff.
- Find peace and ease with your end-of-life choices.
We are here to provide you with educational tools designed to support your mind, body, heart, and spirit.
Dr. Andrea Deerheart is truly a gift to our world! Four years ago I became acquainted with her when enrolling in the Emeritus Sequential Stretch Class and Adult Health Issues. She exhibited energy, knowledge, and was certainly a positive role-model in healthy life style. At this time I became aware of the terms Conscious Living and Conscious Dying. Both terms shared the commonality of living in the moment, self-acceptance, and welcoming support.